As a writer, I have a few strengths all over. During the writing process, my strengths are writing the outline. I also do well when turning an outline into an essay. Some other strengths during this process are editing for some grammatical issues. I believe that I also do well at giving a good setting during a story.
When it come to the qualities of writing, there are a couple that I am more comfortable utilizing. When I am writing, I have a good stance toward my topic. This could be when I am writing about Resistance in World War II. I also try to make the audience enjoy the piece of work. I try to make the reader enjoy the writing, and sometimes this means making them feel like they are in the story.
When it come to the qualities of writing, there are a couple that I am more comfortable utilizing. When I am writing, I have a good stance toward my topic. This could be when I am writing about Resistance in World War II. I also try to make the audience enjoy the piece of work. I try to make the reader enjoy the writing, and sometimes this means making them feel like they are in the story.
Comments
Post a Comment