One of the main areas that I need to work on is brainstorming. This is probably the hardest thing for me in the writing process. When we had to figure out a topic for the research paper, I could not decide. I thought I would have a topic, then I decided to do this other one, and that went on for a while. I did eventually get to the French Resistance, but if I were better at brainstorming, it would not have taken that long. Brainstorming is important because it starts the writing process, and it helps layout the first ideas of the paper.
In the research paper, one of my biggest problems was trying not to just give the significance, but rather having it revealed in the story. Having the significance revealed makes the story better through ideas and even some organization. One other thing that I need to work on having different types of sentences, and having them flow better. This would improve my sentence fluency. This is important because it makes the paper flow better.
Comments
Post a Comment