I do not see writing as one of my strongest suits. But when I do write, I like to type it on my laptop. I usually sit somewhere comfortable like my bed. I want to be able to focus, so I can write without any distractions. It usually takes me a little bit longer than supposed to for my blog posts because I check it so much, and I also can get distracted very easily. When writing, I usually like to stick to facts instead of making up stuff.
I have different attitudes to various types of writing. If I have to write something short like a blog post, I am okay with it. Blog posts do not take that long, and sometimes the post are enjoyable and fun. When it comes to writing paper and essays, I am not very fond of the idea. I do not hate papers as much as some people, but they are definitely not my favorite. My worst topic to write about is poetry. I am the opposite of a poet. Poetry is hard for me, and it takes a lot of focus for me to understand and write about it.
Comments
Post a Comment